CareOregon is committed to working with our partners across Oregon to address those issues that impact the health of everyone in our communities.
Health is about a lot more than just going to see your doctor – it is also about having a safe, clean place to live, eating nutritious food, being physically active, and having social support from those in your community.
Because of this, CareOregon supports a variety of issues that impact Oregonians’ health – in Oregon’s health care system, and out in our communities.
- Smart Choices, Healthy Lives nutrition and activity outreach/KOBI partnership
- Community Health care fairs, and events participation and sponsorships
- Community health center partnerships
- United Way
- Primary Care Collaboratives
- Improving clinical learning through IHI networks, Releasing Time to Care, and Learning Commons activities
How You Can Get Involved
Find out ways you can help improve health care in Oregon.