Member portal features
On the CareOregon Member Portal, members can:
- Access benefits information.
- Check their prescriptions.
- Send us a secure message and find our contact information.
- View their referral history.
- Search for a provider.
- See the list of approved prescription drugs (formulary).
- Find commonly used forms.
- Set communication preferences.
Download the MyCareOregon mobile app
Access your benefit information using your smart phone! The MyCareOregon mobile app is available for Android and iOS. Self-serve tools within the app can help you navigate your benefit information.Download the app >
Register to use the Member Portal
CareOregon members can access the Member Portal after a brief online registration. Like other online services, the registration walks you through creating a username and password. You’ll also provide answers to some security questions.
To register, you’ll need to enter your Member ID number. You can find it on your Health Share Member ID card.
Note: Our Member Portal is only for members over age 18.
Once you have your information ready, follow these steps:
- Go to the HealthTrio registration page.
- Enter your Member ID number, name and birth date.
- On the next page, choose a username. We recommend using your email address so it’s easy to remember.
- Follow the instructions and click Submit.
- Once you successfully register, the login page will load. You can then log in with the details you chose on the previous screen.
- If you have any challenges with registration or login, contact our Portal provider at 877-814-9909.
How to use your Member Portal
Watch the following video to learn about features you’ll find in the Member Portal.