Welcome to the Metro Area Behavioral Health Provider Resources page. We at CareOregon are happy to have all of you in the Metro Area Specialty Behavioral Health Network and look forward to our partnership!
Please carefully review all procedures before rendering any services to members. Also, be advised, all out-of-network services require prior authorization. In order to be eligible for payment, claims must meet CareOregon’s policies, procedures and authorization requirements as described on this webpage and its links.
- Download the Provider Guide to Billing Out-of-Network
Utilization management handbook and forms
Click here to download the Behavioral Health Utilization Management Procedure Handbook.
Utilization management forms:
Claims and Billing Resources
Contracted providers may visit the CIM Provider Portal to log in to your CIM account and access additional CIM provider tools, like the CIM Provider Manual.
For additional support, please contact PH TECH Provider Customer Service at 503-584-2151
Please ensure you request and activate your EFT registration codes with Payspan.
- Post-Service Claims Reconsideration/Appeal
- Submitting a Corrected Claim
- PH Tech Paper and Online Claim Submission
- Noncontracted MH & SUD Fee Schedule
Level of Care forms (these are not authorizations forms to be submitted to CareOregon):
- Level of Care Determination Form: Adult Mental Health Services Initial Treatment Registration
- Level of Care Determination Form: Adult Mental Health Services Continued Stay Registration
- Level of Care Determination Form: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Initial Treatment Registration
- Level of Care Determination Form: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Continued Stay Registration
Health Share & CareOregon Resources
- For more detailed information on claims, authorizations, data reporting and other topics, please see the Metro Area Behavioral Health Provider Manual
- For more information on Behavioral Health Provider Resources and the transition, please email Provider Relations at BHContracts@careoregon.org, or call Provider Customer Service at 503-416-4100 or 800-224-4840