Alcohol Use Disorder: Expanding Successful Treatment in Primary Care and Beyond (Parts 1-5) - A MEDS Ed Seminar:
- Alcohol Use Disorder in the U.S. (1/5): https://youtu.be/4Yl01U2oul4
- Alcohol Use Disorder: Diagnosis, Medications, Ambulatory Withdrawal Management (2/5): https://youtu.be/7KpdNr0hNqw
- Alcohol Use Disorder in Primary Care (3/5): https://youtu.be/vVAHfwcR0fE
- Alcohol Use Disorder: How Your CCO Can Support the Work (4/5): https://youtu.be/nwbp1SbGwXQ
- Q&A Panel - Alcohol Use Disorder: Expanding Successful Treatment in Primary Care and Beyond (5/5): https://youtu.be/y8GZOnCNI2k
Recorded on June 18th as a remote web-cast in Portland, OR.
MEDS Ed is an ongoing education series by CareOregon’s Pharmacy team. It’s geared to clinicians and health care professionals involved in direct patient care at community clinics. Attendees leave with valuable tools and insights that improve how they can contribute to multi-disciplinary teams.
Each three-to-four-hour MEDS Ed session examines a disease state that highly impacts patient quality of life, requires complex management, and may lead to increased emergency department visits and inpatient stays. Speakers include pharmacists and clinicians from the community and from CareOregon staff.