Mental health and substance use disorder services are covered by CareOregon

Your benefits include most mental health services, including:

  • Substance use disorder treatment
  • Counseling
  • Psychotherapy/therapy
  • Detox programs

Find a provider

Get crisis care

If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please call one of the following numbers:

  • In Clackamas County: 503-655-8585
  • In Multnomah County: 503-988-4888
  • In Washington County: 503-291-9111

Or you can visit one of the following locations for urgent mental health treatment: 

COVID-19 update- Walk in services may be temporarily interrupted due to COVID-19 restrictions, please contact walk-in clinics by phone prior to going in person.

Cascadia Urgent Mental Health Walk-in Center (Multnomah County)

Open 7 days a week from 7 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
4212 SE Division, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97206

Clackamas County Urgent Mental Health Walk-in Clinic

Open M-F 9 a.m. – 7 p.m., Weekends 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
11211 SE 82nd Ave., Suite O
Happy Valley, OR 97086

Hawthorn Walk-in Center (Washington County)

Open 7 days a week from 9 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
5240 NE Elam Young Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Local Crisis Services

Clackamas Country Crisis Line

Call: 503-655-8585
TTY: 800-735-2900

Multnomah Country Crisis Line

Call: 503-988-4888 or 800-716-9769
TTY: 503-988-5866

Washington County Crisis Line

Call: 503-291-9111 or 800-995-0017
TTY: 800-735-2900

Oregon Warmline


Oregon Youthline


National Crisis Lines 

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Call: 800-273-TALK (8255)
TTY: 800-799-4889
Ayuda En Espanol: 888-628-9454
Text: TALK to 741741

Trans Lifeline

Call: 877-565-8860