Members share their thoughts, ideas and hopes for health care coverage through the CareOregon Community Advisory Board (COCAB). We conduct focus groups, review community needs and advise CareOregon on member programs, fulfilling our goals by following our mission and vision statements.
The COCAB brings together CareOregon members and community members. Together, they advocate for increased awareness of health issues and for all CareOregon members to have access to care.
- A CareOregon where members’ voices are represented at all levels of the organization.
- Members who are proactive in their health care and at the center of their health care team.
- Members seeking systemic change in health and wellness programs, as well as public policy.
- Services that are widely available and accessible, inclusive, equitable and just.
- Removal of barriers including language and transportation, and honoring cultural practices.
- Increasing health knowledge and wellness through technology.
Join the Community Advisory Board
Does being an advocate for your health care interest you?
Do you want to be a part of a decision-making group that helps shape the policies around your health care?
If you are a CareOregon member or community partner, we'd love to have your voice.
See our flier to learn more about how you can join the CareOregon Community Advisory Board (COCAB).
Select the language of your choice:
To apply for the COCAB, fill out the CareOregon Community Advisory Board (COCAB) Application
Meeting agendas and minutes
COCAB meetings normally occur on the third Thursday of each month.
To view a COCAB meeting agenda or previous meeting's minutes, click the arrow and select the date you're looking for.